- q3server-wfa Quake III Arena Mod: Weapons Factory Arena for Linux
- 3.3 games
=1 3.3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- NO CDROM: "Size; the data set is much too big"
- Maintainer: pat@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2001-07-21 23:27:54
- Last Update: 2005-11-22 05:59:43
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- This package contains all of the items you'll need to run a
Quake III Arena dedicated server with Weapons Factory Arena
mod under FreeBSD with Linux emulation.
- Patrick Li
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: q3server-wfa
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- q3ded : games/q3server-wfa
- redhat-release : emulators/linux_base
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 8
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
22 Nov 2005 05:59:43
Rename q3server* to quake3-* equivalents:
ports/86186 [UPDATE] games/q3server: integrate with "quake3-data", rename to
ports/86187 [UPDATE] games/q3server-excessive: integrate with "quake3-data",
rename to "quake3-excessive"
ports/86188 [UPDATE] games/q3server-freezetag: integrate with "quake3-data",
rename to "quake3-freezetag"
ports/86189 [UPDATE] games/q3server-osp: integrate with "quake3-data",
rename to "quake3-osp"
ports/86190 [UPDATE] games/q3server-ra3: integrate with "quake3-data",
rename to "quake3-ra3", update to 1.76
ports/86191 [UPDATE] games/q3server-ut: integrate with "quake3-data", rename
to "quake3-ut", update to 3.7
ports/86192 [UPDATE] games/q3server-wfa: integrate with "quake3-data",
rename to "quake3-wfa", update to 3.5b
18 Mar 2004 02:27:55
Add size data.
Approved by: maintainers
07 Mar 2003 02:35:59
Remove pkg-comment from the remaining special cases.
Approved by: portmgr (implicitly)
25 Jul 2002 21:29:03
Update to working MASTER_SITES
Submitted by: fenner's distfiles survey
|13 Jan 2002 05:41:49
Update to 3.3
|24 Aug 2001 19:06:11
- update to 3.0 beta - add more MASTER_SITES - include the map pack
|29 Jul 2001 04:53:31
Update to version 3.0a
|22 Jul 2001 03:27:54
o First import of Quake III Arena Mod: Weapons Factory Arena for Linux,
version 2.9 o Slave port of q3server-ra3
Number of commits found: 8