- fractgen Fractal Generator
- 2.1.11 graphics =0 2.1.11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2019-08-20 11:48:25
- Last Update: 2021-04-25 11:28:07
- Commit Hash: 26d446d
- License: GPLv3+
- FractGen is a simple Qt-based fractal generator program for Mandelbrot
fractals. The image size is only limited by virtual memory. It is possible
to zoom into images. Image parameters can be saved in XML files and loaded
from XML files. Calculated images can be exported as PNG files. The intention
of this program is to generate graphics to be post-processed by other image
tools, e.g. in order to generate nice screen backgrounds or book covers.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/graphics/fractgen/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install graphics/fractgen
- pkg install fractgen
- PKGNAME: fractgen
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1618742988
SHA256 (fractgen-2.1.11.tar.xz) = db0975cd5913799419cb4c46442ed2b888c9af6a8c19b438f5f6e7ea38bc2011
SIZE (fractgen-2.1.11.tar.xz) = 317392
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- lrelease : devel/qt5-linguisttools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5PrintSupport.so : print/qt5-printsupport
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- libQt5Xml.so : textproc/qt5-xml
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang tar:xz cmake qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Apr 2021 11:28:07
graphics/fractgen: Update to 2.1.11
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: email@example.com (maintainer, timeout > 1 week)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|18 Jan 2021 11:41:45
Update fractgen patches to be more resilient
This doesn't change the package at all, it just makes our patches
easier to upstream. Document the %%PREFIX%% substitution a little
better while we're at it.
|06 Jan 2021 00:38:43
Update graphics/fractgen to latest upstream release
The release is a month or two old by now. Some Qt 5.15.2 patches
have landed in the release, but not all of them. New translations
require additional dependencies and patching in the right directory
to search (PREFIX/share).
There are no useful release notes for this release.
|08 Dec 2020 20:03:07
Update Qt/PySide2 to 5.15.2 / PyQt to 5.15.1 / SIP to 5.4.0
This commit combines several updates.
- Update Qt to 5.12.2
- Update PyQt to 5.15.1
- Since PySide 5.15.1 is broken with Qt 5.15.2, so PySide and Shiboken are also
updated to 5.15.2.
- Update sip to 5.4.0
SIP is a collection of tools to create Python bindings for C and C++ libraries
and used by PyQt and wxPython. There are some changes with sip5 :
- python 3.5+ is required
- sip drops support of old deprecated methods as sipdistutils & cie.
- this version breaks also PyQt5 extension ABI. SIP files will be installed in
- some ports will use the new pyqtbuilder package with the pyproject.toml setup.
Instead if the project have a setup.py, you should use sip-build to build it.
- if a port needs sip, it should also needs pysip. BTW, py-qt5-core requires
pysip, so that should be enough for PyQt packages.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|04 Apr 2020 12:27:32
graphics/fractgen: Prepare for Qt5-5.14
|01 Oct 2019 04:13:31
Qt5 update to 5.13.0
For new features, check: https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.13
Thanks to adridg who helped to fix a lot of packages.
Exp-run by: antoine
|26 Aug 2019 12:59:18
graphics/fractgen: fix build on GCC architectures
C++11 compiler is necessary:
The compiler feature "cxx_decltype" is not known to CXX compiler
Approved by: mentors (implicit approval)
|20 Aug 2019 11:48:21
New port graphics/fractgen : Fractal Generator
FractGen is a simple Qt-based fractal generator program for Mandelbrot fractals.
Submitted by: Thomas Dreibholz <firstname.lastname@example.org>