- glbinding C++ binding for the OpenGL API
- 3.1.0 graphics =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2022-02-09 18:57:05
- Last Update: 2022-09-11 10:20:14
- Commit Hash: ddae4e9
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: MIT
- glbinding leverages C++11 features like enum classes, lambdas, and
variadic templates, instead of relying on macros; all OpenGL symbols
are real functions and variables. It provides type-safe parameters,
per-feature API headers, lazy function resolution, multi-context and
multi-thread support, global and local function callbacks, meta
information about the generated OpenGL binding and the OpenGL runtime,
as well as tools and examples for quick-starting your projects. Based
on the OpenGL API specification (gl.xml) glbinding is generated using
python scripts and templates that can be easily adapted to fit custom
- – – – –
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/graphics/glbinding/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install graphics/glbinding
- pkg install glbinding
- PKGNAME: glbinding
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1644345682
SHA256 (cginternals-glbinding-v3.1.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 6729b260787108462ec6d8954f32a3f11f959ada7eebf1a2a33173b68762849e
SIZE (cginternals-glbinding-v3.1.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 2996520
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake-core
- ninja : devel/ninja
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++11-lang qt:5
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
11 Sep 2022 10:20:14
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
Mk/Uses: always use colon for build/run suffix
Most USES use a colon for build/run(/test) suffixes. Change kde.mk,
qt.mk and pyqt.mk to do the same, and update all ports using that.
Document in CHANGES.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: tcberner (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D36349
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
09 Feb 2022 18:54:46
|Yuri Victorovich (yuri)
graphics/glbinding: New port: C++ binding for the OpenGL API