* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for rubygem-mini_magick-4.10.1:
X11=on: X11 (graphics) support
====> ImageMagick image processing support: you have to select exactly one of them
IMAGEMAGICK6=off: Use ImageMagick 6.x (graphics/ImageMagick6)
IMAGEMAGICK7=on: Use ImageMagick 7.x (graphics/ImageMagick7)
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
Update to 4.10.1
- Change OPTIONS_DEFAULT:
- Change from IMAGEMAGICK6 to IMAGEMAGICK7 
- Remove X11
- Take maintainership
 Upstream prioritize ImageMagick 7.x over 6.x since 4.10.0.
Update ImageMagick to 126.96.36.199 
* Add PKGNAMESUFFIX and rename the directory. This was done to show
that IM6 is not the "main" version. But still fully supported by upstream.
* Convert a number of options to optionhelpers.
* Add option for ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017 HEIF suport
* Add comment to pkg-descr explaining IM6's "legacy" tag.
* Add comment to the patch-config_policy.xml file why it still needed.
Please note that IM7 is not a drop in replacement due to library API and
command arguments changes. And as a result ports need to decide for themself
which version to use.
Chase these changes in all the ports that using IM6.
PR: 225102 (based on, only the version update) 
Submitted by: Pascal Christen <email@example.com>