|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|13 Nov 2018 18:08:44
Update to 52.9.0.
* This is the last release in the 52 series.
* Don't extract cruft we don't need to build SpiderMonkey.
* Add work-around for needing uvernum.h even if --with-system-icu is requested.
* Unbreak regression-test command.
Submitted by: mi@
|23 Oct 2018 11:35:04
devel/icu: update to 63.1
Exp-run by: antoine
|27 Sep 2018 23:28:16
Fix build on gcc-based archs.
While here, pet portlint.
Tested on powerpc64, amd64.
Submitted by: jhibbits
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
Differential Revision: D17044
|13 Jul 2018 20:53:28
Explicitly set prefix for install to work on systems, where
it is different from /usr/local
Approved by: maintainer timeout
|29 Jun 2018 14:22:11
devel/icu: update to 62.1
Exp-run by: antoine (only 10.4)
|20 May 2018 21:30:35
Add spidermonkey52 52.8.0.
Spidermonkey is Mozilla's JS engine. This version is based on Firefox
ESR 52. There is no standalone release for so build it out of the
Obtained from: gnome devel repo