- gf2x Library for multiplying polynomials over the binary field
- 1.3.0 math =1 1.3.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-03-27 19:15:47
- Last Update: 2023-07-12 18:56:04
- Commit Hash: 7d1faa7
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py39-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- License: GPLv3 LGPL21
- gf2x is a C/C++ software package containing routines for fast arithmetic in
GF(2)[x] (multiplication, squaring, GCD) and searching for irreducible/primitive
Note: this port provides either a LGPL or a GPLv3 (default) version, and you
can make your choice with the option.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/gf2x/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/gf2x
- pkg install gf2x
- PKGNAME: gf2x
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1642531702
SHA256 (gf2x-gf2x-27ba588f03bf6e1e74763903bab25e6e8bb6d0f0_GL0.tar.gz) = afd5e047490fc317d336f5bc2bdca91ef16db76b269ad20147ffb7ffebca3f9b
SIZE (gf2x-gf2x-27ba588f03bf6e1e74763903bab25e6e8bb6d0f0_GL0.tar.gz) = 289707
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- autoconf>=2.71 : devel/autoconf
- automake>=1.16.5 : devel/automake
- libtoolize : devel/libtool
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gf2x-1.3.0:
====> Options available for the radio LIC: you can only select none or one of them
LIC_GPLV3=on: Choose the GPLv3 version
LIC_LGPL21=off: Choose the LGPL 2.1 version
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- autoreconf libtool
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
12 Jul 2023 18:56:04
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
bsd.sites.mk: Update all ports using USE_GITLAB
Replace GL_COMMIT by GL_TAGNAME in all ports. The new GL_TAGNAME is
backwards-compatible (accepting any commit hash as before), but also
understands an actual tag name. Moving to tag names where appropriate is
left to individual ports' maintainers.
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner, mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37077
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Alessando Sagratini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <email@example.com>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Andrew L. Neporada <email@example.com>
* Andrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
18 Jan 2022 19:01:30
|Thierry Thomas (thierry)
math/gf2x: chase the new MASTERSITES
The project moves from gforge to INRIA’s Gitlab.
Reported by: diizzy
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
27 Mar 2020 19:08:01
Adding gf2x, a library for multiplying polynomials over the binary field.
To be used from SageMath and NTL.
Number of commits found: 7