- gnuplot-lite Command-line driven graphing utility (lite package)
- 5.4.0 math =0 5.2.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: glewis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-12-13 07:23:17
- Last Update: 2017-12-13 07:23:10
- SVN Revision: 456194
- Also Listed In: graphics
- License: Gnuplot
- Gnuplot is a portable multi-platform command-line driven graphing utility. It
was originally created to allow scientists and students to visualize
mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown to support many
non-interactive uses such as web scripting. It is also used as a plotting engine
by third-party applications like Octave. Gnuplot has been supported and under
active development since 1986.
Gnuplot supports many types of plots in either 2D or 3D. It can draw using
lines, points, boxes, contours, vector fields, surfaces, and various associated
text. It also supports various specialized plot types. Gnuplot supports many
different types of output: interactive screen terminals (with mouse and hotkey
input), direct output to pen plotters or modern printers, and output to many
file formats (eps, emf, fig, jpeg, LaTeX, pdf, png, postscript, ...). Gnuplot is
easily extensible to include new output modes. Recent additions include
interactive terminals based on wxWidgets (usable on multiple platforms), and Qt.
Mouseable plots embedded in web pages can be generated using the svg or HTML5
canvas terminal drivers.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/math/gnuplot-lite/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install gnuplot-lite
- PKGNAME: gnuplot-lite
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1595672042
SHA256 (gnuplot-5.4.0.tar.gz) = eb4082f03a399fd1e9e2b380cf7a4f785e77023d8dcc7e17570c1b5570a49c47
SIZE (gnuplot-5.4.0.tar.gz) = 5622595
- Master port: math/gnuplot
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- groff : textproc/groff
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gnuplot-lite-5.4.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
GRIDBOX=off: Use the gridbox optimization for hidden3d
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- compiler:c++11-lang groff iconv pkgconfig readline
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 1
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: math/gnuplot|
|13 Dec 2017 07:23:10
Add a -lite version for gnuplot which has minimal dependencies.
This has been requested particularly by those running it in a headless
Number of commits found: 1
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new