- gnuplot-lite Command-line driven graphing utility (lite package)
- 5.4.1_1 math =0 5.2.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: glewis@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-12-13 07:23:17
- Last Update: 2017-12-13 07:23:10
- SVN Revision: 456194
- Also Listed In: graphics
- License: Gnuplot
- Gnuplot is a portable multi-platform command-line driven graphing utility. It
was originally created to allow scientists and students to visualize
mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown to support many
non-interactive uses such as web scripting. It is also used as a plotting engine
by third-party applications like Octave. Gnuplot has been supported and under
active development since 1986.
Gnuplot supports many types of plots in either 2D or 3D. It can draw using
lines, points, boxes, contours, vector fields, surfaces, and various associated
text. It also supports various specialized plot types. Gnuplot supports many
different types of output: interactive screen terminals (with mouse and hotkey
input), direct output to pen plotters or modern printers, and output to many
file formats (eps, emf, fig, jpeg, LaTeX, pdf, png, postscript, ...). Gnuplot is
easily extensible to include new output modes. Recent additions include
interactive terminals based on wxWidgets (usable on multiple platforms), and Qt.
Mouseable plots embedded in web pages can be generated using the svg or HTML5
canvas terminal drivers.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/math/gnuplot-lite/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install math/gnuplot-lite
- pkg install gnuplot-lite
- PKGNAME: gnuplot-lite
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1614128412
SHA256 (gnuplot-5.4.1.tar.gz) = 6b690485567eaeb938c26936e5e0681cf70c856d273cc2c45fabf64d8bc6590e
SIZE (gnuplot-5.4.1.tar.gz) = 5608076
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: math/gnuplot
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- groff : textproc/groff
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Library dependencies:
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gnuplot-lite-5.4.1_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
GRIDBOX=off: Use the gridbox optimization for hidden3d
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang groff iconv pkgconfig readline
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: