- lcalc L-function c++ class library and the CLI program lcalc
- 2.0.5_1 math =1 2.0.5_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-03-30 13:46:01
- Last Update: 2022-09-28 02:25:36
- Commit Hash: 3064601
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py39-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- License: GPLv2+
- This program computes zeros and values of L-function.
It installs the L-function c++ class library and, the command line program
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/lcalc/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/lcalc
- pkg install lcalc
- PKGNAME: lcalc
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1651073020
SHA256 (lcalc-2.0.5.tar.xz) = d780c385579cc6ee45fa27ccd2d3a3c4157fbb5ef8cd1b8951d1028bbc64c035
SIZE (lcalc-2.0.5.tar.xz) = 830360
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gengetopt : devel/gengetopt
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libgmp.so : math/gmp
- libmpfr.so : math/mpfr
- libpari.so : math/pari
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- ===> The following configuration options are available for lcalc-2.0.5_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
EXAMPLES=on: Build and/or install examples
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake libtool localbase tar:xz
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
28 Sep 2022 02:25:36
|Yuri Victorovich (yuri)
math/pari: Update 2.13.4 -> 2.15.0
Reported by: portscout
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Alessando Sagratini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <email@example.com>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Andrew L. Neporada <email@example.com>
* Andrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
27 Apr 2022 16:23:07
|Thierry Thomas (thierry)
math/lcalc: upgrade to 2.0.5
Changelog at <https://gitlab.com/sagemath/lcalc/-/blob/master/doc/ChangeLog>.
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
25 Oct 2020 05:39:49
math/pari: Update 2.11.4 -> 2.13.0
Bump 15 depending ports.
Reported by: portscout
07 Apr 2020 09:26:41
- A dd a SONAME to libLfunction.so;
- strip lcalc.
31 Mar 2020 01:16:02
Add compiler:c++11-lang to USES to fix build on GCC-based systems:
../include/Lcommon.h:72: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'i' with no
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
30 Mar 2020 12:40:38
Adding lcalc, the L-function c++ class library and, the command line program
lcalc, to be used by SageMath.
Remark: this is not the latest version, but the one currently used by Sage,
with their patches.