- sympow Mathematical program for SYMmetric POWer elliptic curve L-functions
- 2.023.6_3 math =1 2.023.6_3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-05-29 14:55:19
- Last Update: 2023-07-12 18:56:04
- Commit Hash: 7d1faa7
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py39-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- SYMPOW is a package to compute special values of symmetric power elliptic curve
L-functions. It can compute up to about 64 digits of precision.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/sympow/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/sympow
- pkg install sympow
- PKGNAME: sympow
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617891534
SHA256 (rezozer/forks-sympow-7fd4d97cabc07951200b98ee841afc4151c2c287_GL0.tar.gz) = 876944445f7e12c47e6c113f104cbad60be1fe6cc44135211739bbc1a4317c10
SIZE (rezozer/forks-sympow-7fd4d97cabc07951200b98ee841afc4151c2c287_GL0.tar.gz) = 68154
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- help2man : misc/help2man
- bash : shells/bash
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libpari.so : math/pari
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
12 Jul 2023 18:56:04
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
bsd.sites.mk: Update all ports using USE_GITLAB
Replace GL_COMMIT by GL_TAGNAME in all ports. The new GL_TAGNAME is
backwards-compatible (accepting any commit hash as before), but also
understands an actual tag name. Moving to tag names where appropriate is
left to individual ports' maintainers.
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner, mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37077
28 Sep 2022 02:25:36
|Yuri Victorovich (yuri)
math/pari: Update 2.13.4 -> 2.15.0
Reported by: portscout
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alessando Sagratini <email@example.com>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (email@example.com)
* Andrew L. Neporada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey <email@example.com>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 May 2021 21:00:01
|Thierry Thomas (thierry)
math/sympow: respect user-provided CFLAGS
And also resolve a warning when building data files.
09 Apr 2021 18:44:23
|Matthias Fechner (mfechner)
Regenerate all distfiles using gitlab as source.
This regeneration is required as the new gitlab version changed
the address and the directory the source files can be downloaded.
This commit also applies some small fixes to make sure all ports using
gitlab are buildable.
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29628
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
25 Oct 2020 05:39:49
math/pari: Update 2.11.4 -> 2.13.0
Bump 15 depending ports.
Reported by: portscout
18 Jun 2020 19:24:51
math/sympow: Fix build by setting HOME env var to WRKDIR.
29 May 2020 22:14:20
Add compiler:c++11-lang to USES to fix build on GCC-based systems:
Error: moving to 21st century and adding GNU feature are denied
While here, pet portlint (rearrange lines).
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
29 May 2020 14:55:14
Adding sypow, a mathematical program to compute special values of symmetric
power elliptic curve L-functions; it can compute up to about 64 digits of
It was bundled with SageMath, and now will be used as a dependency.