- sympow Mathematical program for SYMmetric POWer elliptic curve L-functions
- 2.023.6_2 math =1 2.023.6_2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-05-29 14:55:19
- Last Update: 2021-05-06 21:00:01
- Commit Hash: ec8086c
- People watching this port, also watch:: py38-cysignals, MathMod, python
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- SYMPOW is a package to compute special values of symmetric power elliptic curve
L-functions. It can compute up to about 64 digits of precision.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/math/sympow/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install math/sympow
- pkg install sympow
- PKGNAME: sympow
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617891534
SHA256 (rezozer/forks-sympow-7fd4d97cabc07951200b98ee841afc4151c2c287_GL0.tar.gz) = 876944445f7e12c47e6c113f104cbad60be1fe6cc44135211739bbc1a4317c10
SIZE (rezozer/forks-sympow-7fd4d97cabc07951200b98ee841afc4151c2c287_GL0.tar.gz) = 68154
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- help2man : misc/help2man
- bash : shells/bash
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libpari.so : math/pari
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 May 2021 21:00:01
math/sympow: respect user-provided CFLAGS
And also resolve a warning when building data files.
|09 Apr 2021 18:44:23
Regenerate all distfiles using gitlab as source.
This regeneration is required as the new gitlab version changed
the address and the directory the source files can be downloaded.
This commit also applies some small fixes to make sure all ports using
gitlab are buildable.
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29628
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|25 Oct 2020 05:39:49
math/pari: Update 2.11.4 -> 2.13.0
Bump 15 depending ports.
Reported by: portscout
|18 Jun 2020 19:24:51
math/sympow: Fix build by setting HOME env var to WRKDIR.
|29 May 2020 22:14:20
Add compiler:c++11-lang to USES to fix build on GCC-based systems:
Error: moving to 21st century and adding GNU feature are denied
While here, pet portlint (rearrange lines).
Approved by: portmgr (tier-2 blanket)
|29 May 2020 14:55:14
Adding sypow, a mathematical program to compute special values of symmetric
power elliptic curve L-functions; it can compute up to about 64 digits of
It was bundled with SageMath, and now will be used as a dependency.
Number of commits found: 7