- zn_poly C library for polynomial arithmetic
- 0.9.2 math =1 0.9.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: thierry@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-05-04 20:47:59
- Last Update: 2023-07-12 18:56:04
- Commit Hash: 7d1faa7
- People watching this port, also watch:: SparseBitSet, py39-cysignals, R-cran-eRm, python
- License: GPLv2 GPLv3
- zn_poly is a C library for polynomial arithmetic in Z/nZ[x], where n is any
modulus that fits into an unsigned long.
See also: https://gitlab.com/sagemath/zn_poly/
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/math/zn_poly/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install math/zn_poly
- pkg install zn_poly
- PKGNAME: zn_poly
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1665824987
SHA256 (sagemath-zn_poly-f421e4788914e1625488d9b7d5aaab877eb1a940_GL0.tar.gz) = 53d358ea962e73d9825878c6ba9811cf62d490d239fd226891153a9391fab9c6
SIZE (sagemath-zn_poly-f421e4788914e1625488d9b7d5aaab877eb1a940_GL0.tar.gz) = 116498
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- python3.9 : lang/python39
- Library dependencies:
- libgmp.so : math/gmp
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zn_poly-0.9.2:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- gmake python:build tar:bz2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
12 Jul 2023 18:56:04
|Felix Palmen (zirias)
bsd.sites.mk: Update all ports using USE_GITLAB
Replace GL_COMMIT by GL_TAGNAME in all ports. The new GL_TAGNAME is
backwards-compatible (accepting any commit hash as before), but also
understands an actual tag name. Moving to tag names where appropriate is
left to individual ports' maintainers.
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner, mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D37077
16 Oct 2022 15:01:23
|Thierry Thomas (thierry)
Author: Daniel Engberg
math/zn_poly: Use USE_GITLAB
Use USE_GITLAB to follow Porters Handbook more closely and be consistent
with ports tree.
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:22:24
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
math: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Aaron Dalton <aaron@FreeBSD.org>
* Aaron Dalton <email@example.com>
* Alessando Sagratini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Amarendra Godbole <email@example.com>
* Anders Nordby <anders@FreeBSD.org>
* Andreas Fehlner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Andrew L. Neporada <email@example.com>
* Andrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrey Zakhvatov(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
04 May 2020 20:47:52
Adding zn_poly, a C library for polynomial arithmetic.
To be used by SageMath.
Number of commits found: 7