- kdeutils Collection of utilities for KDE
18.12.2 misc =0
- Maintainer: kde@FreeBSD.org
Port Added: 2018-04-27 21:47:53
Last Update: 2019-02-08 05:11:14
SVN Revision: 492409
Also Listed In: kde
License: not specified in port
The KDE utilities are a compilation of various desktop utilities,
developed in the KDE module kdeutils.
WWW: https://www.kde.org/applications/utilities/SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
There is no configure plist information for this port.
Dependency line: kdeutils>0:misc/kdeutils
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/misc/kdeutils/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install kdeutils
There is no flavor information for this port.
distinfo: There is no distinfo for this port.
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Runtime dependencies:
- ark>=18.12.2 : archivers/ark
- filelight>=18.12.2 : sysutils/filelight
- kcalc>=18.12.2 : math/kcalc
- kcharselect>=18.12.2 : deskutils/kcharselect
- kdebugsettings>=18.12.2 : sysutils/kdebugsettings
- kdf>=18.12.2 : sysutils/kdf
- kfloppy>=18.12.2 : sysutils/kfloppy
- kgpg>=18.12.2 : security/kgpg
- kteatime>=18.12.2 : x11-clocks/kteatime
- ktimer>=18.12.2 : x11-clocks/ktimer
- kwalletmanager>=18.12.2 : security/kwalletmanager
- print-manager>=18.12.2 : print/print-manager
This port is required by:for Run
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for kdeutils-18.12.2:
ARK=on: Archiving tool
FILELIGHT=on: Map of concentric segmented-rings representing file system
KCALC=on: Scientific calculator
KCHARSELECT=on: Character selector
KDEBUGSETTINGS=on: KDE application to enable/disable qCDebug
KDF=on: Shows free space of devices
KFLOPPY=on: Floppy disk formatter
KGPG=on: Encryption tool for KDE
KTEATIME=on: Handy timer for steeping tea
KTIMER=on: Countdown launcher
KWALLETMANAGER=on: Password manager for KDE
PRINTMANAGER=on: Printer manager for KDE
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|08 Feb 2019 05:11:14
Update KDE Applications to 18.12.2
|16 Jan 2019 11:13:45
Fix Qt5 symbol version scripts to put the catch-all clause first. When
a symbol matches multiple clauses the last one takes precedence. If the
catch-all is last it captures everything. In the case of Qt5 libraries
this caused all symbols to have a Qt_5 label while some should have
Qt_5_PRIVATE_API. This only affects lld because GNU ld always gives the
catch-all lowest priority.
Older versions of Qt5Webengine exported some memory allocation symbols from
the bundled Chromium. Version 5.9 stopped exporting these  but the
symbols were kept as weak wrappers for the standard allocation functions to
maintain binary compatibility.  The problem is that the call to the
standard function in these weak wrappers is only resolved to the standard
function if there's a call to this standard function in other parts of
Qt5Webengine, because only then is there a non-weak symbol that takes
precedence over the weak one. If there's no such non-weak symbol the call(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Jan 2019 19:52:58
Update KDE Applications to 18.12.1
Today KDE released the first stability update for KDE Applications 18.12.
This release contains only bugfixes and translation updates, providing a
safe and pleasant update for everyone.
About 20 recorded bugfixes include improvements to Kontact, Cantor, Dolphin,
JuK, Kdenlive, Konsole, Okular, among others.
* Akregator now works with WebEngine from Qt 5.11 or newer
* Sorting columns in the JuK music player has been fixed
* Konsole renders box-drawing characters correctly again
You can find the full list of changes here:
|19 Dec 2018 14:53:53
Add OPTIONS to misc/kdeutils.
Like, say, graphics/kdegraphics, this is a metaport where all the dependency
ports may be considered optional. Add options to allow selecting all the
bits. By default, select all of them. Bump PORTREVISION because the PHB
says that changes applying to non-default options also count -- although
that seems a bit sketchy here.
Submitted by: email@example.com
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|27 Apr 2018 21:47:35
Add the KDE metaports
* add multimedia/dragon (was missing)
* add the meta ports for the categories
* add x11/kde5 [yeah, we know, there technically is no "KDE 5"]
Number of commits found: 5
13 vulnerabilities affecting 42 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new