- susv4 Open Group Base Specifications Issue 7/IEEE Std 1003.1, 2018 Edition
- 20180131 misc =1 20180131Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- IGNORE: may not be redistributed because of licensing reasons. Please visit http://www.unix.org/online.html to accept their license and download susv4-2018.tar.bz2 into /var/db/repos/PORTS-head/distfiles/susv4-20180131
RESTRICTED: Redistribution of the documents is not permitted
- Maintainer: mandree@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2014-09-01 21:32:14
- Last Update: 2018-10-06 15:24:59
- SVN Revision: 481367
- License: NONE
- The Single UNIX Specification Version 4, 2018 Edition, alias POSIX.1-2017,
reference T101. Technically identical to IEEE Std 1003.1-2017 and ISO/IEC
9945:2009 including ISO/IEC 9945:2009/Cor 1:2013(E) and ISO/IEC 9945:2009/Cor
2:2017(E) with the addition of X/Open Curses.
It is simultaneously The Open Group Base Specifications Issue 7.
POSIX.1-2017 defines a standard operating system interface and environment,
including a command interpreter (or “shell”), and common utility programs to
support applications portability at the source code level. POSIX.1-2017 is
intended to be used by both application developers and system implementors.
This set consists of the Base Specifications, Issue 7 that make up the Single
UNIX Specification, Version 4, together with X/Open Curses, Issue 7. The Base
Specifications were developed by the Austin Group, a joint working group of the
IEEE, The Open Group, and ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22/WG15.
This port permits to install and register the HTML personal copy
that the user must download in .tar.bz2 format by himself.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/misc/susv4/ && make install clean
- A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
- PKGNAME: there is no package for this port: _LICENSE_RESTRICTED = delete-package delete-distfiles
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1538830673
SHA256 (susv4-20180131/susv4-2018.tar.bz2) = 73cc1347aa7e19d69265c62570696c8b9d2d06665c5d81d6acb1ea825b25534b
SIZE (susv4-20180131/susv4-2018.tar.bz2) = 3665202
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options
- No options to configure
- Master Sites:
- There is no master site for this port.
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Oct 2018 14:24:59
misc/susv*: fix fallout from PR#230864/c479406, misc fixes
susv2, update URLs to keep things downloadable
susv3, add a more direct access link
susv4, update to newer version (2018 edition), revise pkg-descr
susv2, susv3: add the file revision date to PORTVERSION for consistency and
all: add OPTIONS_SLAVE=DOCS because it is no good installing an empty port,
systems that do not want documentation shall not install these ports.
all: Reshuffle Makefile lines to reduce number of portlint warnings.
|10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
|07 Oct 2016 21:49:04
Update SUSv4/IEEE Std. 1003.1 to the 2016 edition.
|01 Sep 2014 21:32:06
Add the current SUSv4/Open Group Base Specifications Issue 7.
Update URLs, and fix a typo, in SUSv2/SUSv3 pkg-descr
Number of commits found: 4
4 vulnerabilities affecting 12 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new