- folks04 Library to aggregate people from multiple sources
- 0.4.3_3 net-im
=1 0.4.3_3Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2013-03-08 10:51:54
- Last Update: 2014-11-26 12:31:01
- SVN Revision: 373446
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-Gtk2, p5-CPAN-Meta-YAML, p5-Net-HTTP
- License: not specified in port
- libfolks is a library that aggregates people from multiple sources
(eg, Telepathy connection managers and eventually evolution data server,
Facebook, etc.) to create metacontacts. It's written in Vala (in part to
evaluate Vala). The initial goal is for GObject/C support, though the Vala
bindings should basically automatic.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: folks04
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages.
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- vapigen : lang/vala
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- intltool-extract : textproc/intltool
- g-ir-scanner : devel/gobject-introspection
- Runtime dependencies:
- BSD.gnome.dist : misc/gnomehier
- Library dependencies:
- libgee.so : devel/libgee06
- libtelepathy-glib.so : net-im/telepathy-glib
- libintl.so : devel/gettext
- libglib-2.0.so : devel/glib20
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Nov 2014 12:31:01
Remove folks04, it no longer used after the GNOME 3 import.
|21 Nov 2014 23:55:50
|19 Nov 2014 11:49:06
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Sep 2014 15:18:28
- Set CPPFLAGS and LIBS in a number of ports so configure can find libintl.h
and libintl.so. This fixes a problem where DATADIRNAME gets an incorrect
value which causes locale files to be installed in the wrong place.
- The only configure checks that still need to be patched are related
to intltool so move DATADIRNAME patching from USES=pathfix to
- games/klavaro: remove excessive dependencies
- japanese/libskk: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- math/libqalculate: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip and remove pthread
- multimedia/freetuxtv: remove excessive dependencies
- science/gramps: fix shared-mime-info use
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|12 May 2014 02:39:48
- Switch to USE_GNOME=introspection
Submitted by: amdmi3
Approved by: maintainer timeout
|23 Apr 2014 13:25:17
When linking a library libA with a library libB using libtool, if libB.la
exists, libtool will add all libraries libB.la refers to (dependency_libs
field) to the linker command line and store them in the dependency_libs
field of libA.la. So everything that subsequently links with libA will also
link to these extra libraries. This causes too much overlinking.
This commit modifies Mk/Uses/libtool.mk so it empties the dependency_libs
field in .la libraries during staging. However, because .la libraries have
very limited use when dependency_libs is empty it makes sense to completely
remove them during staging.
So with this commit USES=libtool is modified to remove .la libraries and a
new form (USES=libtool:keepla) is introduced in case they need to be kept
(dependency_libs is still emptied).
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|11 Apr 2014 17:13:17
|04 Oct 2013 09:44:41
Fix conflicts in pkgname with net-im/folks
|20 Sep 2013 22:13:35
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|02 Sep 2013 16:21:38
Add an explicit dependency on pkgconf
|24 Apr 2013 07:35:41
- Convert USE_GETTEXT to USES (part 1)
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
|27 Mar 2013 14:09:04
Add LATEST_LINK 
While here, switch to USES=pathfix, spell PORTREVISION correct and s/=/+=/
for CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
Submitted by: erwin 
|08 Mar 2013 10:51:36
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo