- zabbix4-proxy Enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring (proxy) LTS
- 4.0.30 net-mgmt =1 4.0.29Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2018-10-04 12:04:20
- Last Update: 2021-04-06 14:31:07
- Commit Hash: 305f148
- People watching this port, also watch:: policyd2, rc, py38-cjkwrap, py38-darts.util.lru, monit
- License: GPLv2+
- Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the
health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification
mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually
any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers
excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored
data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix4-proxy/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install net-mgmt/zabbix4-proxy
- pkg install zabbix4-proxy
- PKGNAME: zabbix4-proxy
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617104832
SHA256 (zabbix-4.0.30.tar.gz) = 90fb0d8f0c18e8f49e047f01b7cca9692680bb8285df33fe2c44f01c5418089e
SIZE (zabbix-4.0.30.tar.gz) = 17599032
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: net-mgmt/zabbix4-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- fping : net/fping
- Library dependencies:
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libevent.so : devel/libevent
- libnetsnmp.so : net-mgmt/net-snmp
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libodbc.so : databases/unixODBC
- libmysqlclient.so.20 : databases/mysql57-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zabbix4-proxy-4.0.30:
CURL=on: Support for web monitoring
FPING=on: Build/install fping for ping checks
IPMI=off: Support for IPMI checks
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
JABBER=off: Support for Jabber media type
LDAP=off: Support for LDAP server checks
LIBXML2=off: Support for libxml2 (required by monitoring VMware)
NMAP=off: Build/install nmap for o/s detection
SSH=off: Support for SSH-based checks
UNIXODBC=on: Support for database checks via ODBC
====> Options available for the single DB: you have to select exactly one of them
MYSQL=on: MySQL database support
PGSQL=off: PostgreSQL database support
SQLITE=off: SQLite database support
ORACLE=off: Oracle database support
====> SSL protocol support: you have to select exactly one of them
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- iconv pkgconfig compiler:c11 mysql ssl
- If installing:
- For Zabbix server and proxy daemons, as well as Zabbix frontend, a database is
required. It is not needed to run Zabbix agent.
% cd /usr/local/share/zabbix4/proxy/database
And follow the instructions:
Upgrade notes for 4.0.0:
Please see https://www.zabbix.com/ for detailed information about Zabbix.
Official Zabbix documentation:
For Zabbix frontend "Welcome" screen. Enter the user name Admin with password
zabbix to log in as a Zabbix superuser.
For use NMAP please edit sudoers
This is a Zabbix LTS release!
Zabbix LTS releases are supported for Zabbix customers during five (5) years
i.e. 3 years of Full Support (general, critical and security issues) and 2
additional years of Limited Support (critical and security issues only).
Zabbix LTS version release will result in change of the first version number.
Stable release: Zabbix 4.0
Release date: 1 October, 2018
End of Full Support: 31 October, 2021
End of Limited Support: 31 October, 2023
Zabbix Life Cycle & Release Policy:
- If upgrading from > 4.0.10 and < 4.0.12:
- A change in Zabbix 4.0.11 is causing trouble when stopping the agent, proxy, and
server daemons. If you are using the default rc script and facing this issue,
you'll need to send the kill signal to the daemon in order to stop it:
# killall -9 zabbix_process_name
More details at:
- Master Sites: