- zabbix5-proxy Enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring (proxy) LTS
- 5.0.15 net-mgmt =1 5.0.15Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2020-06-03 22:50:24
- Last Update: 2021-09-19 21:14:01
- Commit Hash: eeb45e0
- People watching this port, also watch:: zabbix5-server, zabbix5-agent, zabbix5-java, zabbix5-frontend
- License: GPLv2+
- Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution.
Zabbix is software that monitors numerous parameters of a network and the
health and integrity of servers. Zabbix uses a flexible notification
mechanism that allows users to configure e-mail based alerts for virtually
any event. This allows a fast reaction to server problems. Zabbix offers
excellent reporting and data visualisation features based on the stored
data. This makes Zabbix ideal for capacity planning.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/zabbix5-proxy/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install net-mgmt/zabbix5-proxy
- pkg install zabbix5-proxy
- PKGNAME: zabbix5-proxy
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1630853536
SHA256 (zabbix-5.0.15.tar.gz) = 9c179ea139c62497a27928af8242255fc32be7eae8deac2a4e7cc8f67be43de1
SIZE (zabbix-5.0.15.tar.gz) = 21297290
- No package information for this port in our database
- Master port: net-mgmt/zabbix5-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- fping : net/fping
- Library dependencies:
- libpcre.so : devel/pcre
- libevent.so : devel/libevent
- libnetsnmp.so : net-mgmt/net-snmp
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libodbc.so : databases/unixODBC
- libmysqlclient.so.20 : databases/mysql57-client
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for zabbix5-proxy-5.0.15:
CURL=on: Support for web monitoring
FPING=on: Build/install fping for ping checks
IPMI=off: Support for IPMI checks
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
LDAP=off: Support for LDAP server checks
LIBXML2=off: Support for libxml2 (required by monitoring VMware)
NMAP=off: Build/install nmap for o/s detection
SSH=off: Support for SSH-based checks
UNIXODBC=on: Support for database checks via ODBC
====> Options available for the single DB: you have to select exactly one of them
MYSQL=on: MySQL database support
ORACLE=off: Oracle database support
PGSQL=off: PostgreSQL database support
SQLITE=off: SQLite database support
====> SSL protocol support: you have to select exactly one of them
OPENSSL=on: SSL/TLS support via OpenSSL
GNUTLS=off: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- pkgconfig iconv compiler:c11 mysql ssl
- If installing:
- Log files are now under /var/log/zabbix directory instead of /tmp as it was
For Zabbix server and proxy daemons, as well as Zabbix frontend, a database is
required. It is not needed to run Zabbix agent.
% cd /usr/local/share/zabbix5/proxy/database
And follow the instructions:
Upgrade notes for 5.0.0:
Please see https://www.zabbix.com/ for detailed information about Zabbix.
Official Zabbix documentation:
For Zabbix frontend "Welcome" screen. Enter the user name Admin with password
zabbix to log in as a Zabbix superuser.
For use NMAP please edit sudoers
This is a Zabbix LTS release!
Zabbix LTS releases are supported for Zabbix customers during five (5) years
i.e. 3 years of Full Support (general, critical and security issues) and 2
additional years of Limited Support (critical and security issues only).
Zabbix LTS version release will result in change of the first version number.
Stable release: Zabbix 5.0
Release date: 12 May, 2020
End of Full Support: 31 May, 2023
End of Limited Support: 31 May, 2025
Zabbix Life Cycle & Release Policy:
- Master Sites: