- readarr Book Manager and Automation (Sonarr for Ebooks)
- 0.3.5.2217 net-p2p =3 0.1.9.1905Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2022-02-25 04:54:05
- Last Update: 2023-09-19 07:00:03
- Commit Hash: 3927636
- People watching this port, also watch:: radarr, sonarr, lidarr, jackett, plexmediaserver-plexpass
- License: GPLv3
- Readarr is an ebook and audiobook collection manager for Usenet and
It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new books from your favorite authors
and will grab, sort, and rename them.
Note that only one type of a given book is supported.
If you want both an audiobook and ebook of a given book you will need
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/net-p2p/readarr/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install net-p2p/readarr
- pkg install readarr
- PKGNAME: readarr
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1694951699
SHA256 (Readarr.develop.0.3.5.2217.freebsd-core-x64.tar.gz) = 8c3671f13f67f2aa5784ae63fb5854af07bafc436018e0e0e32355d720049e01
SIZE (Readarr.develop.0.3.5.2217.freebsd-core-x64.tar.gz) = 51062326
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- ca_root_nss>0 : security/ca_root_nss
- icu>0 : devel/icu
- krb5>0 : security/krb5
- libiconv>0 : converters/libiconv
- libinotify>0 : devel/libinotify
- libunwind>0 : devel/libunwind
- Library dependencies:
- libsqlite3.so : databases/sqlite3
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- ssl:run sqlite:3
- For install:
readarr relies on Microsoft dotNET6+ SDK to be built
Microsoft does not have an official version of dotNET for FreeBSD
This package was built with an UNOFFICIAL UNSUPPORTED version of dotNET
If this is something that you do not want, remove this package with
"pkg remove readarr"
This package installs a service file.
Enable it with "sysrc readarr_enable=TRUE"
Start it with "service readarr start".
If you are running this in a jail please set "allow_mlock=1" or similar
for this jail otherwise the program will fail to start
Finally, the built-in updater is disabled.
If you like to use the updater, remove the file /usr/local/share/readarr/package_info,
chown the directory /usr/local/share/readarr/bin to readarr and restart readarr
The built-in updater can now be configured in the Settings tab of readarr
NOTE: While the built-in updater will update readarr it has side-effects:
it breaks the ability of pkg to check for corruption in readarr files
it breaks the ability of pkg to determine if it has removed files correctly
during "pkg remove readarr" and also
it breaks the fundamental understanding that updates should be handled only
by the system that put the files there in the first place.
- WWW: https://readarr.com
- Master Sites: