- linux-mozillafirebird Firebird Web browser: Russian Linux/i386 version
- 0.7_1 russian
=1 0.7_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2003-11-20 03:24:03
- Last Update: 2005-05-27 20:04:17
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: libao, cvsgraph
- Also Listed In: linux www
- License: not specified in port
- Mozilla Firebird is a Web, FTP and gopher browser branched from Mozilla. It
does not include an HTML editor, e-mail user agent, IRC client, or news reader.
This is a pre-compiled Linux/i386 version, able to run plugins from that
platform. This port is compatible with the Flash plugin from
ports/www/linux-flashplugin6/ and with the Java plugin from
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: ru-linux-mozillafirebird
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- No package information in database for this port.
- Master port: www/linux-mozillafirebird
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- libXrandr.so.2 : x11/linux-XFree86-libs
- libatk-1.0.so.0 : accessibility/linux-atk
- libfontconfig.so.1 : x11-fonts/linux-fontconfig
- libgobject-2.0.so.0 : devel/linux-glib2
- libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 : x11-toolkits/linux-gtk2
- libpango-1.0.so.0 : x11-toolkits/linux-pango
- default : x11-fonts/linux-urw-fonts
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 7
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: www/linux-mozillafirebird|
|27 May 2005 20:04:17
- Remove linux-mozillafirebird and it's language spinoffs. This port is
outdated (it's ascendant is called linux-firefox) and contains several
unpatched security vulnerabilities.
Requested by: maintainer
Discussed by: kris' portmgr hat
|31 Dec 2004 18:24:10
Say hello to the linux mega patch, it consolidates our linux bits a
little bit and allows to proceed to a more recent linux_base from
a stable (read as: the major bugs should be ironed out or identified
and most linux ports build just fine) source.
It also allows to ship 4.11 with a working linuxolator (the EOLed
linux_base is marked forbidden because of a security hole).
This is a major update, please read UPDATING (and CHANGES if you
develop linux ports).
- change the default linux_base from v7 to v8
- add a newer freetype to linux_base-8 for nicer fonts display 
- don't let cpio use hardlinks in the linux_base-8 port to quiet some(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Jun 2004 21:47:13
Establish a correct master-slave relationship between
www/linux-mozillafirebird and the ports that inherit most of their
information (except, e.g., distinfo) from it.
These changes should be transparent to installs (tested and verified
While here, update two cases of stale distfile info. (MD5s
verified versus mozilla.org.)
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks)
|31 Mar 2004 03:12:58
SIZEify (maintainer timeout)
|17 Feb 2004 08:38:55
BROKEN: inconsistent dependencies (linux_base 7.x and 8.x)
|30 Jan 2004 07:21:42
The linux-atk port was repo-copied into the accessibility category.
|20 Nov 2003 03:23:09
new Russian-language, i386 Linux binary port of Firebird Web browser,
linked with GTK+ 2.X and using Xft
Number of commits found: 7