- xdrawchem Two-dimensional molecule drawing program
- 18.104.22.168_1 science =0 22.214.171.124_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: yuri@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2018-08-09 08:13:25
- Last Update: 2021-06-22 18:53:08
- Commit Hash: da3162c
- License: GPLv3
- XDrawChem is a program for drawing chemical structures in two
dimensions. It comes with a library of amino acids and nucleic
acids. It can read and write MDL Molfiles, read and write CML
(Chemical Markup Language), read (some?) ChemDraw XML and binary
files, and export to EPS. It can predict 13C NMR and simple IR
spectra. It works under Unix or Windows.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/science/xdrawchem/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install science/xdrawchem
- pkg install xdrawchem
- PKGNAME: xdrawchem
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617891979
SHA256 (georgesk-xdrawchem-a3f74c34eb09fa72ee16848ec6901049ca5309d5_GL0.tar.gz) = f1b843ebeca09e8f242e927740a6668c2ceaaf4ff47816bd7a7510f33723ebab
SIZE (georgesk-xdrawchem-a3f74c34eb09fa72ee16848ec6901049ca5309d5_GL0.tar.gz) = 720241
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- xorgproto>=0 : x11/xorgproto
- qt5-buildtools>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-buildtools
- qt5-qmake>=5.15.2 : devel/qt5-qmake
- Library dependencies:
- libopenbabel.so : science/openbabel
- libGL.so : graphics/libglvnd
- libQt5Core.so : devel/qt5-core
- libQt5Gui.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-gui
- libQt5Network.so : net/qt5-network
- libQt5PrintSupport.so : print/qt5-printsupport
- libQt5Svg.so : graphics/qt5-svg
- libQt5Widgets.so : x11-toolkits/qt5-widgets
- libQt5Xml.so : textproc/qt5-xml
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gl qmake qt:5 xorg
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|22 Jun 2021 18:53:08
graphics/mesa-libs: Bump reverse deps for libglvnd
Per discussion with bapt on helping pkg handle the changing of these
deps and avoiding impossible upgrade senarios.
Reviewed by: manu, bapt
Approved by: x11
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D30824
|09 Apr 2021 18:44:23
Regenerate all distfiles using gitlab as source.
This regeneration is required as the new gitlab version changed
the address and the directory the source files can be downloaded.
This commit also applies some small fixes to make sure all ports using
gitlab are buildable.
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D29628
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|13 Jan 2021 00:52:20
science/xdrawchem: 1.10.2-1 -> 1.11.0-2
|13 Jan 2021 00:31:38
science/openbabel: Upgrade 2.4.1 -> 3.1.1
Submitted by: thierry
|26 Jul 2019 20:46:57
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
as defined in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 8.3
to GCC 9.1 under most circumstances now after revision 507371.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, everything INDEX-11 shows with a dependency on lang/gcc9 now.
|16 Jan 2019 11:13:45
Fix Qt5 symbol version scripts to put the catch-all clause first. When
a symbol matches multiple clauses the last one takes precedence. If the
catch-all is last it captures everything. In the case of Qt5 libraries
this caused all symbols to have a Qt_5 label while some should have
Qt_5_PRIVATE_API. This only affects lld because GNU ld always gives the
catch-all lowest priority.
Older versions of Qt5Webengine exported some memory allocation symbols from
the bundled Chromium. Version 5.9 stopped exporting these  but the
symbols were kept as weak wrappers for the standard allocation functions to
maintain binary compatibility.  The problem is that the call to the
standard function in these weak wrappers is only resolved to the standard
function if there's a call to this standard function in other parts of
Qt5Webengine, because only then is there a non-weak symbol that takes
precedence over the weak one. If there's no such non-weak symbol the call(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|21 Dec 2018 00:06:34
science/xdrawchem: Fix build with GCC-based architectures
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
|11 Sep 2018 18:34:28
Change x11/xorgproto to become a build dep
Change x11/xorgproto to become a build time dependency when added to
USE_XORG. Change the dependency to be on the port, rather than a file the
Bump portrevision on depending ports.
Reviewed by: eadler
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D16906
|09 Aug 2018 08:13:10
Re-add port: science/xdrawchem: Two-dimensional molecule drawing program