- gpgme-qt-headers Shared headers for the Gpgme Qt bindings
- 1.23.1 security =1 1.21.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: jhale@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2023-07-10 18:48:06
- Last Update: 2023-10-26 02:03:00
- Commit Hash: e30cc71
- People watching this port, also watch:: py39-pycparser, gstreamer1-plugins-pango, libdc1394, gstreamer1-plugins-openmpt, xerces-c3
- License: GPLv2+
- GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) is a C library designed to make access to GnuPG
easier for applications. It provides a High-Level Crypto API for encryption,
decryption, signing, signature verification and key management. Currently it
uses GnuPG as its backend.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/gpgme-qt-headers/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/gpgme-qt-headers
- pkg install gpgme-qt-headers
- PKGNAME: gpgme-qt-headers
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1698513909
SHA256 (gpgme-1.23.1.tar.bz2) = a0c316f7ab7d3bfb01a8753c3370dc906e5b61436021f3b54ff1483b513769bd
SIZE (gpgme-1.23.1.tar.bz2) = 1716825
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: security/gpgme
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- libassuan.so : security/libassuan
- libgpg-error.so : security/libgpg-error
- libgpgme.so : security/gpgme
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gmake libtool localbase:ldflags tar:bzip2
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: