- php81-filter The filter shared extension for php
- 8.1.20 security =3 8.1.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-12-29 02:21:11
- Last Update: 2021-12-29 02:09:08
- Commit Hash: 44e99de
- People watching this port, also watch:: jpeg-turbo, libunistring, libunwind, pcre, pkg
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/security/php81-filter/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install security/php81-filter
- pkg install php81-filter
- PKGNAME: php81-filter
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1686329865
SHA256 (php-8.1.20.tar.xz) = 4c9973f599e93ed5e8ce2b45ce1d41bb8fb54ce642824fd23e56b52fd75029a6
SIZE (php-8.1.20.tar.xz) = 11793228
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php81
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php81
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php81
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: