- drupal9 Database driven web content management system (CMS)
- 9.5.11 www =1 9.5.11Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- DEPRECATED: Upstream EOL reaches on 2023-11-01
EXPIRATION DATE: 2023-12-31
- Maintainer: acm@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-12-22 01:41:30
- Last Update: 2023-09-21 00:47:10
- Commit Hash: c63f20f
- People watching this port, also watch:: cytoscape, openjdk8, tmux, xen-kernel, python311
- License: GPLv2+
- Drupal is a free web Content Management System (CMS) that allows an
individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a
wide variety of content on a website.
Drupal is ready to go from the moment you download it. It even has an
easy-to-use web installer! The built-in functionality, combined with dozens
of freely available add-on modules, will enable features such as: Content
Management Systems, Blogs, Collaborative authoring environments, Forums,
Peer-to-peer networking, Newsletters, Podcasting, Picture galleries, File
uploads/downloads and much more.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- Manual pages:
- FreshPorts has no man page information for this port.
- pkg-plist: as obtained via: