- php81-simplexml The simplexml shared extension for php
- 8.1.19 textproc =1 8.1.5Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: bofh@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-12-29 02:21:11
- Last Update: 2022-04-15 22:31:12
- Commit Hash: 384fd72
- People watching this port, also watch:: screen, php81-mbstring, bind916, libunwind, monit
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/textproc/php81-simplexml/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install textproc/php81-simplexml
- pkg install php81-simplexml
- PKGNAME: php81-simplexml
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1683994330
SHA256 (php-8.1.19.tar.xz) = f42f0e93467415b2d30aa5b7ac825f0079a74207e0033010383cdc1e13657379
SIZE (php-8.1.19.tar.xz) = 11847576
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: lang/php81
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- phpize : lang/php81
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php81
- Library dependencies:
- libxml2.so : textproc/libxml2
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gnome pkgconfig tar:xz php:ext,noflavors pkgconfig
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php81|
15 Apr 2022 22:31:12
|Torsten Zuehlsdorff (tz)
lang/php81: Upgrade from 8.1.4 to 8.1.5
Fixed bug #8176 (Enum values in property initializers leak).
Fixed freeing of internal attribute arguments.
Fixed bug #8070 (memory leak of internal function attribute hash).
Fixed bug #8160 (ZTS support on Alpine is broken).
Fixed signedness confusion in php_filter_validate_domain().
Fixed bug #8115 (Can't catch arg type deprecation when instantiating
Fixed bug #8142 (Compilation error on cygwin).
Fixed bug #7734 (Fix IntlPartsIterator key off-by-one error and first
key).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
10 Apr 2022 19:11:41
|Charlie Li (vishwin)
textproc/libxml2: bump all LIB_DEPENDS consumers
This is a separate commit to facilitate easier cherry-picking for
PR: 262853, 262940, 262877, 263126
Approved by: fluffy (mentor)
26 Mar 2022 08:27:27
|Matthias Fechner (mfechner)
textproc/libxml2: bump all dependencies
This should make sure that all dependent ports will pick
up the new version commited with a13ec21cd733f67a9fc0dc00ab45268bdc236246
29 Dec 2021 02:09:08
|Muhammad Moinur Rahman (bofh)
Add php81 to the tree
Fixed inclusion order for phpize builds on Windows.
Added missing hashtable insertion APIs for arr/obj/ref.
Implemented FR #77372 (Relative file path is removed from uploaded
Fixed bug #81607 (CE_CACHE allocation with concurrent access).
Fixed bug #81507 (Fiber does not compile on AIX).
Fixed bug #78647 (SEGFAULT in zend_do_perform_implementation_check).
Fixed bug #81518 (Header injection via default_mimetype / default_charset).
Fixed bug #75941 (Fix compile failure on Solaris with clang).
Fixed bug #81380 (Observer may not be initialized properly).
Fixed bug #81514 (Using Enum as key in WeakMap triggers GC + SegFault).
Fixed bug #81520 (TEST_PHP_CGI_EXECUTABLE badly set in run-tests.php).(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 4