- bacula11-client Network backup solution (client)
- 11.0.2_1 sysutils =0 11.0.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: dvl@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2021-02-24 03:07:24
- Last Update: 2021-04-07 08:09:01
- Commit Hash: cf118cc
- License: AGPLv3
- Bacula is a set of computer programs that permit you (or the system
administrator) to manage backup, recovery, and verification of
computer data across a network of computers of different kinds.
In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program.
Bacula is relatively easy to use and efficient, while offering many
advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and
recover lost or damaged files. Due to its modular design, Bacula is
scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of
hundreds of computers located over a large network.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bacula11-client/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install bacula11-client
- PKGNAME: bacula11-client
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1617040372
SHA256 (bacula-11.0.2.tar.gz) = a2868ab0d854231b9b0251ade9f50091b0fe3c331f92afba9672b81bd969e02f
SIZE (bacula-11.0.2.tar.gz) = 5982176
- Packages: (move your mouse over the cells for more information)
- Master port: sysutils/bacula11-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Library dependencies:
- liblzo2.so : archivers/lzo2
- libreadline.so.8 : devel/readline
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- This port is required by:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for bacula11-client-11.0.2_1:
IPV6=on: IPv6 protocol support
NLS=on: Native Language Support
PYTHON=off: Python bindings or support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- libtool readline shebangfix ssl gettext
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 3
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: sysutils/bacula11-server|
|07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|24 Feb 2021 02:33:02
Add Bacula 11.0.1
NOTE: New Catalog format in version 11.0 and greater
The upgrade process will require more or less twice the
size of the actual database.
While here, update Bacula 9 conflicts.
Number of commits found: 3