- bfs Breadth-first version of the UNIX find command
- 2.2.1 sysutils =0 2.2.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2018-09-23 13:50:37
- Last Update: 2021-06-14 16:06:03
- Commit Hash: 6f24805
- License: BSD0CLAUSE
- bfs(1) is a breadth-first version of the UNIX find(1) command.
It supports almost every feature from every major find(1)
implementation, so your existing command lines should work as-is.
It also adds some features of its own, such as a more forgiving
command line parser and some additional options.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/bfs/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/bfs
- pkg install bfs
- PKGNAME: bfs
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1623682827
SHA256 (tavianator-bfs-2.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 94a9c9a03d82c2d8e81ff373021d8188925a1a5e525937ddda2523483629e390
SIZE (tavianator-bfs-2.2.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 139264
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 gmake shebangfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: