- docker Open-source application container engine
- 18.09.5_1 sysutils =2 18.09.5_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- There is no maintainer for this port.
- Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-07-06 15:37:44
- Last Update: 2021-05-04 16:57:55
- Commit Hash: a568582
- People watching this port, also watch:: docker-machine, docker-compose, grub2-bhyve, rtorrent, polipo
- License: APACHE20
- Docker is the world's leading software container platform. Developers use
Docker to eliminate "works on my machine" problems when collaborating on code
with co-workers. Operators use Docker to run and manage apps side-by-side in
isolated containers to get better compute density. Enterprises use Docker to
build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more
securely and with confidence for both Linux and Windows Server apps.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/sysutils/docker/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install sysutils/docker
- pkg install docker
- PKGNAME: docker
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1555548784
SHA256 (docker-docker-ce-v18.09.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 57f2a5d3374d86a8eb680c91df4351f5cb648351b9b32520c6fd2d66e7e97fd5
SIZE (docker-docker-ce-v18.09.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 15256899
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- go : lang/go
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- If installing:
- This port contains Docker client only.
For Docker server support, install docker-machine.
- Master Sites: