1.8.2_3 www =1
- Maintainer: ehaupt@FreeBSD.org
Port Added: 2017-07-20 11:55:18
Last Update: 2018-12-12 01:35:36
SVN Revision: 487272
Also Listed In: graphics
fgallery is a static photo gallery generator with no frills that has a stylish,
minimalist look. fgallery shows your photos, and nothing else.
There is no server-side processing, only static generation. The resulting
gallery can be uploaded anywhere without additional requirements and works with
any modern browser.
* Automatically orients pictures without quality loss
* Adapts to the current screen size and proportions, switching from
horizontal/vertical layout and scaling thumbnails automatically
* Supports face detection for improved thumbnail centering
* Loads fast
* Includes original (raw) pictures in a zip file for downloading
* Panoramas can be seen full-size by default
WWW: http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/fgallery/SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
Pseudo-pkg-plist information, but much better, from
Dependency line: fgallery>0:www/fgallery
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/fgallery/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install fgallery
There is no flavor information for this port.
TIMESTAMP = 1500536838
SHA256 (wavexx-fgallery-1.8.2-45a8629_GH0.tar.gz) = 657da1c0350489254bcf7fdb27af112722cce85fc1b2fdae4ab5cdf75fd802c9
SIZE (wavexx-fgallery-1.8.2-45a8629_GH0.tar.gz) = 140796
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Runtime dependencies:
- exiftool : graphics/p5-Image-ExifTool
- exiftran : graphics/exiftran
- p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS>=0 : converters/p5-Cpanel-JSON-XS
- convert : graphics/ImageMagick6
- 7z : archivers/p7zip
- facedetect : graphics/facedetect
- jpegoptim : graphics/jpegoptim
- pngcrush : graphics/pngcrush
There are no ports dependent upon this port
- liblcms2.so : graphics/lcms2
===> The following configuration options are available for fgallery-1.8.2_3:
7ZIP=on: Use 7-Zip for better zip compression
FACEDETECT=on: Face detection for improved thumbnail centering
JPEGOPTIM=on: Use jpegoptim for JPEG size optimization
PNGCRUSH=on: Use pngcrush for PNG size optimization
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|10 Nov 2018 19:57:08
Update ImageMagick to 188.8.131.52 
* Add PKGNAMESUFFIX and rename the directory. This was done to show
that IM6 is not the "main" version. But still fully supported by upstream.
* Convert a number of options to optionhelpers.
* Add option for ISO/IEC 23008-12:2017 HEIF suport
* Add comment to pkg-descr explaining IM6's "legacy" tag.
* Add comment to the patch-config_policy.xml file why it still needed.
Please note that IM7 is not a drop in replacement due to library API and
command arguments changes. And as a result ports need to decide for themself
which version to use.
Chase these changes in all the ports that using IM6.
PR: 225102 (based on, only the version update) 
Submitted by: Pascal Christen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|10 Mar 2018 17:46:06
Bump PORTREVISIONs of all users of math/mpc that we just updated to
version 1.1.0 (via revision 464079).
|20 Jul 2017 11:54:28
Number of commits found: 4
9 vulnerabilities affecting 54 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new