- linux-mozillafirebird-el Firebird Web browser: Greek Linux/i386 version
- 0.7_1 www
=1 0.7_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2003-11-19 11:10:54
- Last Update: 2005-05-27 20:04:17
- SVN Revision: UNKNOWN
- People watching this port, also watch:: libao, cvsgraph
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- Mozilla Firebird is a Web, FTP and gopher browser branched from Mozilla. It
does not include an HTML editor, e-mail user agent, IRC client, or news reader.
This is a pre-compiled Linux/i386 version, able to run plugins from that
platform. This port is compatible with the Flash plugin from
ports/www/linux-flashplugin6/ and with the Java plugin from
SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: el-linux-mozillafirebird
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- No package information in database for this port.
- Master port: www/linux-mozillafirebird
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- libgtk-1.2.so.0 : x11-toolkits/linux-gtk
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: www/linux-mozillafirebird|
|27 May 2005 20:04:17
- Remove linux-mozillafirebird and it's language spinoffs. This port is
outdated (it's ascendant is called linux-firefox) and contains several
unpatched security vulnerabilities.
Requested by: maintainer
Discussed by: kris' portmgr hat
|27 May 2005 18:16:21
- Fix plist
Reported by: pointyhat
|23 Jun 2004 21:47:13
Establish a correct master-slave relationship between
www/linux-mozillafirebird and the ports that inherit most of their
information (except, e.g., distinfo) from it.
These changes should be transparent to installs (tested and verified
While here, update two cases of stale distfile info. (MD5s
verified versus mozilla.org.)
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks)
|31 Mar 2004 03:12:58
SIZEify (maintainer timeout)
|19 Nov 2003 11:07:49
new Greek-language, i386 Linux binary port of Firebird Web browser
Number of commits found: 5