|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Ports using Python via USES=python are now flavored. All the py3-* ports
have been removed and folded into their py-* master ports.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything.
For other people, to build the Python 3.6 version of, for example,
databases/py-gdbm, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=py36 install
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 May 2019 10:10:01
net-mgmt/netbox: Update to 2.5.12 and switch to Django 2.2
Upstream decided to switch from Django 2.1 to the 2.2 LTS release to fix a
rather annoying bug that generated intermittent errors when objects were
Therefore the same procedure must be done in almost the same way as in
r492690 to make NetBox compatible with Django 2.2 in the ports tree.
That means to repocopy the required Django 1.11 ports, assign them to
Django 2.2, limit them to Python 3.5+ and update all related
CONFLICTS_INSTALL entries accordingly:
* www/py-dj22-django-cors-headers 
* www/py-dj22-django-debug-toolbar(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Apr 2019 18:56:35
www/py-dj21-django-tables2: Update to 2.0.6
Changes since 2.0.3:
* Add optional 'table' kwarg to row_attrs callables.
* Fixed issue with wrong time format for TimeColumn.
* The "ValueError" raised if the QuerySet passed to a table instance did not
match the value declared in Meta.model is now turned into a warning.
* Make sure the templates do not raise errors when thead/tfoot attributes
are not defined.
Approved by: mentors (implicit)
|13 Feb 2019 09:12:13
www/py-dj21-django-tables2: Update to 2.0.3
Notable changes since 1.21.2:
* Appearance of the paginators might be different from the current 1.x
* Removed the template argument to the table constructor, use template_name
* Stopped adding column names to the class attribute of table cells
(<td> tags) by default.
* "verbose_names" derived from model fields are not passed through "title()"
anymore, only the first character is converted to upper case. This follows
Django's convention for verbose field names: "The convention is not to
capitalize the first letter of the verbose_name. Django will automatically
capitalize the first letter where it needs to."
* Many other bugfixes, for a full changelog see here:
Approved by: miwi (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D19159
|11 Feb 2019 12:00:30
Create some ports that are assigned to Django 2.1 instead Django 1.11.
Django 1.11 is currently the "default" version in the ports tree due its
long term support until April 2020 thus ports that are assigned to that
version will exist until then.
The following packages are required to make the upgrade of net-mgmt/netbox
to 2.5.x possible because upstream has decided to switch from Django 1.11
to Django 2.1:
* www/py-dj21-django-mptt(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 4
8 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new