|12 Dec 2018 01:35:36
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
defined via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk which has moved from GCC 7.4 t
GCC 8.2 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x, c++11-lang,
c++11-lib, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib
plus, as a double check, everything INDEX-11 showed depending on lang/gcc7.
|04 May 2015 14:01:41
- Add a new port: devel/R-cran-magrittr
The magrittr package offers a set of operators which promote semantics
that will improve your code by
* structuring sequences of data operations left-to-right (as
opposed to from the inside and out),
* avoiding nested function calls,
* minimizing the need for local variables and function
* making it easy to add steps anywhere in the sequence of operations.