|Port details on branch 2022Q3
- re2 Fast C++ regex library
- 20220601 devel =10 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2010-09-01 21:39:53
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: glib, libXdamage, libidn, fribidi, libunistring
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- RE2 is a fast, safe, thread-friendly alternative to backtracking regular
expression engines like those used in PCRE, Perl, and Python. It is a C++
RE2 uses automata theory to guarantee that regular expression searches run in
time linear in the size of the input. RE2 implements memory limits, so that
searches can be constrained to a fixed amount of memory. RE2 is engineered to
use a small fixed C++ stack footprint no matter what inputs or regular
expressions it must process; thus RE2 is useful in multithreaded environments
where thread stacks cannot grow arbitrarily large.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/re2/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/re2
- pkg install re2
- PKGNAME: re2
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1654275845
SHA256 (google-re2-20220601-2022-06-01_GH0.tar.gz) = f89c61410a072e5cbcf8c27e3a778da7d6fd2f2b5b1445cd4f4508bee946ab0f
SIZE (google-re2-20220601-2022-06-01_GH0.tar.gz) = 381032
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Libraries
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- compiler:c++11-lang gmake pathfix
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: