- simdjson Parsing gigabytes of JSON per second
- 2.2.0 devel =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2020-04-22 17:15:51
- Last Update: 2022-07-13 05:01:04
- Commit Hash: 427feae
- License: APACHE20
- JSON is everywhere on the Internet. Servers spend a lot of time parsing it.
The simdjson library uses commonly available SIMD instructions and
microparallel algorithms to parse JSON 2.5 times faster than anything
else out there.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/devel/simdjson/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install devel/simdjson
- pkg install simdjson
- PKGNAME: simdjson
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1657687458
SHA256 (simdjson-simdjson-v2.2.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 011974352049e986bdcdf64fc807cf3ab901865240f4ae8e3de670dd42aab099
SIZE (simdjson-simdjson-v2.2.0_GH0.tar.gz) = 1618992
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- cmake : devel/cmake
- ninja : devel/ninja
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cmake compiler:c++17-lang
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: