- public_suffix_list Public Suffix List by Mozilla
- 20220629 dns =5 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2015-12-04 12:22:43
- Last Update: 2022-07-20 14:21:47
- Commit Hash: 66ee090
- People watching this port, also watch:: p5-Error, libidn, pcre, py39-pycparser, jpeg-turbo
- License: MPL20
- The Public Suffix List
A "public suffix" is one under which Internet users can (or historically could)
directly register names. Some examples of public suffixes are .com, .co.uk and
pvt.k12.ma.us. The Public Suffix List is a list of all known public suffixes.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/dns/public_suffix_list/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install dns/public_suffix_list
- pkg install public_suffix_list
- PKGNAME: public_suffix_list
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1656675153
SHA256 (publicsuffix-list-20220629-104afe5_GH0.tar.gz) = a913d91b7171b387a804be59e3721c352333242877cd4adb8ab2adf95419f9e2
SIZE (publicsuffix-list-20220629-104afe5_GH0.tar.gz) = 110452
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Extract
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: