- homura Wine-based Game Launcher for FreeBSD
- 5.6 games =2 5.4Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: Alexander88207@protonmail.com
- Port Added: 2019-12-22 19:54:51
- Last Update: 2021-09-20 20:09:02
- Commit Hash: 691a52a
- People watching this port, also watch:: mesa-libs, wine, drm-kmod, portmaster, winetricks
- License: BSD2CLAUSE
- Homura is a launcher that makes it easy to run Windows games/launcher easily on
FreeBSD by providing the required fixes and workarounds.
The Windows emulation is provided by Wine.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/games/homura/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install games/homura
- pkg install homura
- PKGNAME: homura
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1631901042
SHA256 (5.6.tar.gz) = 5a9f7604cfebd1b7544768c1a914a312f4b02927f2a536095a699385d9cd2647
SIZE (5.6.tar.gz) = 5395469
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- 7z : archivers/p7zip
- bash : shells/bash
- glxinfo : graphics/mesa-demos
- vulkaninfo : graphics/vulkan-tools
- wine-proton>0 : emulators/wine-proton
- winetricks : emulators/winetricks
- xdg-open : devel/xdg-utils
- zenity : x11/zenity
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- Master Sites: