- xnethack-nox11 Experimental features and improvements applied to NetHack 3.7-dev
- 6.1 games =1 6.1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- Port Added: 2021-05-24 00:27:14
- Last Update: 2021-10-12 15:01:38
- Commit Hash: ae22a78
- People watching this port, also watch:: schilytools, star, dobutsu, sccs, schilyutils
- License: nethack
- xNetHack is a fork of the dungeon exploration game NetHack. It is a
distant descendent of Rogue and Hack, and a direct descendant of the
development version of NetHack 3.7.
The main goals of xNetHack are to take vanilla NetHack and:
- Fix gameplay balance issues.
- Remove tedious and frustrating parts of the game.
- Make uninteresting parts of the game more interesting.
- Experiment with new ideas from the community.
In general, the game design takes a conservative approach to changing
the gameplay compared to other variants, with focus on deepening
elements of the game rather than broadening them. For example, this
philosophy would prefer to differentiate monsters in a class that all
tend to play the same way, instead of adding new monsters to that class.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/games/xnethack-nox11/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install games/xnethack-nox11
- pkg install xNetHack-nox11
- PKGNAME: xNetHack-nox11
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1620650405
SHA256 (copperwater-xNetHack-xnh6.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 48cdb14a0b30cd439e04ccc3daa21d4db8b2abe9090dd7dcb2fdfa839a9572d8
SIZE (copperwater-xNetHack-xnh6.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 5850953
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- Master port: games/xnethack
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- Library dependencies:
- liblua-5.2.so : lang/lua52
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for xNetHack-nox11-6.1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- alias compiler:c11 gmake ncurses tar:tgz lua
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: