- apache-commons-lang3 Apache library with helper utilities for the java.lang API
- 3.12.0 java =2 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: truckman@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2019-10-07 22:37:50
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- People watching this port, also watch:: font-misc-meltho, libinotify, py39-pycparser, openjdk8, p5-Encode-Locale
- Also Listed In: devel
- License: APACHE20
- The standard Java libraries fail to provide enough methods for
manipulation of its core classes. Apache Commons Lang provides these
Lang provides a host of helper utilities for the java.lang API,
notably String manipulation methods, basic numerical methods, object
reflection, concurrency, creation and serialization and System
properties. Additionally it contains basic enhancements to
java.util.Date and a series of utilities dedicated to help with
building methods, such as hashCode, toString and equals.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/java/apache-commons-lang3/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install java/apache-commons-lang3
- pkg install apache-commons-lang3
- PKGNAME: apache-commons-lang3
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1633820013
SHA256 (commons-lang3-3.12.0-bin.tar.gz) = 33012465dfcb7f790aca333e09ebf105e2a5fb95c2c638b3df790d3efa908e28
SIZE (commons-lang3-3.12.0-bin.tar.gz) = 6720163
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- java : java/openjdk8
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
- ===> The following configuration options are available for apache-commons-lang3-3.12.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
29 Jun 2022 16:33:03
|Po-Chuan Hsieh (sunpoet)
java/apache-commons-lang3: Update WWW
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
09 Oct 2021 22:55:11
|Don Lewis (truckman)
java/apache-commons-lang3: Upgrade to 3.12.0
This version is present on the Apache mirror sites.
07 Apr 2021 08:09:01
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
26 Nov 2019 21:46:13
Clean up after java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre removal
java/openjdk6 support was removed from Mk/bsd.java.mk (r512662) and
java/openjdk6 and java/openjdk6-jre were removed from the ports tree
(r512663). Now this patch completely removes remaining stuff from the
PR: 241953 (exp-run)
Reviewed by: glewis
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D22342
07 Oct 2019 22:37:42
Rename jakarta-commons-lang3 to apache-commons-lang3 and upgrade to
Version 3.9 is out, but requires java 8.