|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: multimedia/gstreamer1-plugins|
|11 Feb 2018 20:19:12
- Update multimedia/x265 to 2.6
- Use the distfile provided by the VideoLAN project
- Add options for HI10P and HI12P (available only for amd64)
- Add DEBUG option
- Add OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS option
- Force using clang 5.0 on 10.4. Base provided clang fails during
- Chase shlib bump in dependent ports
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: Maintainer timeout
|25 Mar 2016 15:47:46
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.8.0.
|10 Feb 2016 20:08:40
Upgrade x265 from 1.8 to 1.9. Add the test-target to utilize upstream's bundled
tests and make myself the maintainer to deal with fallout, if any.
Bump PORTREVISION of the two other ports, which depend on x265 by default.
|04 Jan 2016 14:21:57
Update GStreamer1 to 1.6.2.
Update GStreamer1-vaapi to 0.7.0.
* Spell GStreamer consistently. 
* Fix typo in py3kplist in py3-gstreamer1 
* Improve plugins COMMENTS (more improvements welcome)
* Actually include the gstreamer1-libav update this time.
PR: 204204  (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@ 
|05 Dec 2015 09:15:41
multimedia/x265: update to 1.8
ABI isn't compatible, so bump PORTREVISION in consumers.
Submitted by: Anton Sayetsky <email@example.com>
|26 Sep 2015 14:36:23
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo