|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: multimedia/gstreamer1-plugins|
|23 Sep 2020 04:17:11
For well over 10 years portmgr@ have been promising to remove the
ridiculous need to bump PORTREVISION of depending ports, whenever a
dependency is updated, but here we still are...
Bump PORTREVISION for the 9 users of x265 now that it has been
upgraded from 3.2 to 3.4.
|26 Jan 2020 17:42:37
Update gstreamer1 to 1.16.2.
- The spc plugin was removed inflavor for the gsm plugin.
- Added in tree qt plugin.
Update net-im/fractal to 4.2.2 to support GStreamer 1.16 (approved by
Thanks to antoine@ for the exp-run.
|03 Oct 2019 20:36:00
multimedia/x265: update to 3.2
|19 Jul 2019 21:11:01
multimedia/x265: update to 3.1.1
|10 Mar 2019 17:10:56
multimedia/x265: update to 3.0
- Add SVTHEVC option, see http://x265.org/x265-svt-hevc-house/
- Drop libmd patch due to rebase churn for what little value it provides
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks)
|11 Feb 2018 20:19:12
- Update multimedia/x265 to 2.6
- Use the distfile provided by the VideoLAN project
- Add options for HI10P and HI12P (available only for amd64)
- Add DEBUG option
- Add OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS option
- Force using clang 5.0 on 10.4. Base provided clang fails during
- Chase shlib bump in dependent ports
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: Maintainer timeout
|25 Mar 2016 15:47:46
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.8.0.
|10 Feb 2016 20:08:40
Upgrade x265 from 1.8 to 1.9. Add the test-target to utilize upstream's bundled
tests and make myself the maintainer to deal with fallout, if any.
Bump PORTREVISION of the two other ports, which depend on x265 by default.
|04 Jan 2016 14:21:57
Update GStreamer1 to 1.6.2.
Update GStreamer1-vaapi to 0.7.0.
* Spell GStreamer consistently. 
* Fix typo in py3kplist in py3-gstreamer1 
* Improve plugins COMMENTS (more improvements welcome)
* Actually include the gstreamer1-libav update this time.
PR: 204204  (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@ 
|05 Dec 2015 09:15:41
multimedia/x265: update to 1.8
ABI isn't compatible, so bump PORTREVISION in consumers.
Submitted by: Anton Sayetsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|26 Sep 2015 14:36:23
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo