|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Jul 2020 09:35:15
- Add license
- Update WWW
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|26 Apr 2020 20:58:07
multimedia/gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Update 1.16.1 -> 1.16.2
Approved by: multimedia (maintainer timeout; 15 days)
|26 Jan 2020 17:42:37
Update gstreamer1 to 1.16.2.
- The spc plugin was removed inflavor for the gsm plugin.
- Added in tree qt plugin.
Update net-im/fractal to 4.2.2 to support GStreamer 1.16 (approved by
Thanks to antoine@ for the exp-run.
|03 Nov 2018 11:58:10
Update GStreamer to 1.14.4.
Submitted by: Greg V <email@example.com>
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|23 Sep 2017 20:29:49
Update GStreamer 1.x suite to 1.12.3.
|22 Jul 2017 11:35:44
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.12.2.
Rework the adding of dependancies in Mk/bsd.gstreamer.mk.
Previous when using USE_GSTREAMER it would just add the request modules to
BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS. This caused the qa script to complain because the old code
didn't implicit depend on the gstreamer1 and gstreamer1-plugins[-bad] ports for
the libraries they carried, even if they where present via the plugins! The new
code adds implicit depends on these ports so USE_GSTREAMER using ports have
all the libraries included.
* The mad mp3 plugin was removed, mpg123 plugin also provides mp3 decoding.
Switch over ports that used the gstreamer1 mad plugin.
* gtksink plugin renamed -> gtk
* Hook up the sndio plugin into the framework
* Add some indirect dependacies where needed
* Reorder the plugin list in bsd.gstreamer.mk so only one plugin per line. When
changing plugins it doesn't result in multiple lines being changed.
* Remove mentions in bsd.gstreamer.mk of plugins mentions that where removed.
* Depend on libunwind on i386/amd64, GStreamer links to it if it is present.
Exp-run by: antoine@
|25 Mar 2016 15:47:46
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.8.0.
|04 Jan 2016 14:21:57
Update GStreamer1 to 1.6.2.
Update GStreamer1-vaapi to 0.7.0.
* Spell GStreamer consistently. 
* Fix typo in py3kplist in py3-gstreamer1 
* Improve plugins COMMENTS (more improvements welcome)
* Actually include the gstreamer1-libav update this time.
PR: 204204  (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@ 
|21 Nov 2015 23:04:40
Update Gstreamer suite to 1.6.1.
|26 Sep 2015 14:36:23
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo