Port Added: 2012-01-30 09:05:19
Last Update: 2012-09-20 04:56:49
SVN Revision: 304562
Cacti templates you'll find online are often poor quality and have many
problems. Cacti's design can also cause inefficiency if you don't know how to
use it correctly, and most templates don't avoid those inefficiencies. The
templates offered by this project should work around all of these problems,
which are pretty common in other templates:
- No duplicated data in RRD files.
- No unused data in RRD files.
- No wasted polling for the same data over and over, so your Cacti installation
won't start timing out.
The project is also known as mysql-cacti-templates, for historical reasons. But
it offers many more kinds of templates.
WWW: http://code.google.com/p/mysql-cacti-templates/SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
There is no configure plist information for this port.
Dependency line: better-cacti-templates>0:net-mgmt/better-cacti-templates
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was:
There is no flavor information for this port.
distinfo: There is no distinfo for this port.
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Runtime dependencies:
- cacti>=0 : net-mgmt/cacti
- p5-DBD-mysql>=0 : databases/p5-DBD-mysql
- p5-Data-Dumper>=0 : devel/p5-Data-Dumper
- p5-Digest-MD5>=0 : security/p5-Digest-MD5
- p5-Getopt-Long>=0 : devel/p5-Getopt-Long
- p5-Time-HiRes>=0 : devel/p5-Time-HiRes
- php.h : lang/php5
There are no ports dependent upon this port
- mysqlclient.14 : databases/mysql41-client
No options to configure