- gnupg22 The GNU Privacy Guard (modern version)
- 2.2.0_1 security
=0 2.2.0_1Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: adamw@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-08-28 13:11:36
- Last Update: 2017-09-19 18:31:49
- SVN Revision: 450153
- License: GPLv3 LGPL3
- GnuPG is a complete and free replacement for PGP. This is the "stable"
GnuPG allows encrypting and signing your data and communication, and
features a versatile key management system as well as access modules
for many public key directories. GnuPG, also known as GPG, is a command
line tool with features for easy integration with other applications.
- SVNWeb :
git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
- The package name of this deleted port was:
- PKGNAME: gnupg22
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1503924513
SHA256 (gnupg-2.2.0.tar.bz2) = d4514a0be0f7a1ff263193330019eb4b53c82f0f5e230af3c14df371271a45e6
SIZE (gnupg-2.2.0.tar.bz2) = 6532475
- No package information for this port in our database
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- libassuan>=2.4.3 : security/libassuan
- libgpg-error>=1.16 : security/libgpg-error
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 : devel/pkgconf
- msgfmt : devel/gettext-tools
- Runtime dependencies:
- pinentry : security/pinentry
- indexinfo : print/indexinfo
- Library dependencies:
- libassuan.so : security/libassuan
- libgcrypt.so : security/libgcrypt
- libgpg-error.so : security/libgpg-error
- libksba.so : security/libksba
- libnpth.so : devel/npth
- libgnutls.so : security/gnutls
- libiconv.so : converters/libiconv
- libsqlite3.so : databases/sqlite3
- libintl.so : devel/gettext-runtime
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for gnupg22-2.2.0_1:
GNUTLS=on: SSL/TLS support via GnuTLS
LDAP=off: LDAP keyserver interface
SCDAEMON=on: Enable Smartcard daemon (with libusb)
NLS=on: Native Language Support
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
SUID_GPG=off: Install GPG with suid
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- compiler:c11 cpe gmake iconv pkgconfig readline sqlite tar:bzip2 gettext
- Master Sites:
- port moved to security/gnupg on 2017-09-19
REASON: Removed, security/gnupg is now gnupg22
Number of commits found: 4
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 Sep 2017 18:31:49
Update gnupg to 2.2.1, and remove the security/gnupg22 port
I misjudged the timeline for 2.3, and had not processed that the
intent of 2.3 is different from 2.1. Rather than 2.3 being a "modern"
branch and 2.2 being purely "stable," 2.3 will be development and
users are encouraged to remain on 2.2. Furthermore, upstream doesn't
expent a 2.3 release for a year or so.
Accordingly, I'm removing the gnupg22 port and updating security/gnupg
to be 2.2. gnugp20 is still scheduled for deletion at the end of the
|10 Sep 2017 20:55:39
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
(via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk and lang/gcc) which has moved from
GCC 5.4 to GCC 6.4 under most circumstances.
This includes ports
- with USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- with USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and
- with USES=compiler specifying openmp, nestedfct, c++11-lib, c++11-lang,
c++14-lang, c++0x, c11, or gcc-c++11-lib.
|28 Aug 2017 13:53:12
Fix PKGBASE collision.
Reported by: antoine
|28 Aug 2017 13:02:24
Add gnupg22 port. GnuPG 2.2 is the new LTS stable version. gnupg20 is
now marked for deprecation at the end of the year (when upstream support
for it will end). Users of gnupg20 should migrate to gnupg22.
The gnupg port is remaining at 2.1.x for now, as it's essentially the
same thing as 2.2.0. It will become 2.3 soon-ish.
Number of commits found: 4