Adobe Flash Player is a lightweight browser plug-in and rich internet
application runtime that delivers consistent and engaging user experiences,
stunning audio/video playback, and exciting gameplay.
- Combine linux-c6-flashplugin24 and linux-c7-flashplugin24 into one distro
independent port like other Linux application ports.
- Rename flashplugin to flashplayer to match upstream.
- Tell users to mount linprocfs.
- Remove reference to special FreeBSD license. The official license is no
longer restricted to officially supported operating systems.
- Create www/flashplayer which runs nspluginwrapper on installation.