- linux-c7-fontconfig XML-based font configuration API for X Windows (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
- 2.13.0 x11-fonts =1 2.13.0Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-10-19 14:50:44
- Last Update: 2021-09-21 12:58:13
- Commit Hash: f22a513
- People watching this port, also watch:: libkvkontakte, xerces-c3, py38-pycparser, linux-c7-avahi-libs, python
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: not specified in port
- Fontconfig does the following:
* discover new fonts when installed automatically, removing a common source
of configuration problems.
* perform font name substitution, so that appropriate alternative fonts can
be selected if fonts are missing.
* identify the set of fonts required to completely cover a set of languages.
* have GUI configuration tools built as it uses an XML-based configuration
file (though with autodiscovery, we believe this need is minimized).
* efficiently and quickly find the fonts you need among the set of fonts
you have installed, even if you have installed thousands of fonts, while
minimzing memory usage.
* be used in concert with the X Render Extension and FreeType to implement
high quality, anti-aliased and subpixel rendered text on a display.
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/x11-fonts/linux-c7-fontconfig/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install x11-fonts/linux-c7-fontconfig
- pkg install linux-c7-fontconfig
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-fontconfig
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1556530645
SHA256 (centos/fontconfig-2.13.0-4.3.el7.i686.rpm) = 3a9ad39e24733b7d4053ed51800ff55d5a71dae19889c1c9624d9c1fa0e3270d
SIZE (centos/fontconfig-2.13.0-4.3.el7.i686.rpm) = 261088
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux-c7-expat>0 : textproc/linux-c7-expat
- linux-c7-freetype>0 : print/linux-c7-freetype
- This port is required by:
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options:
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-fontconfig-2.13.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
NLS=on: Native Language Support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- cpe linux:c7
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Sep 2021 12:58:13
x11-fonts/linux-c7-fontconfig: Add CPE information
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
|06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
|08 Jun 2019 15:59:47
Address some portlint warnings in the Linux infrastructure ports.
Eliminate LINUXNAME from port Makefiles. This was just a helper variable
without special meaning outside port Makefiles but several developers have
copied it to new ports where it was then unused, apparently thinking that
it did have some special meaning.
|08 Jun 2019 13:13:29
Eliminate RPMVERSION from Linux ports and set DISTVERSIONSUFFIX instead.
This puts all version information together in the port Makefiles.
|08 Jun 2019 12:13:47
Update CentOS 7 ports to 7.6.1810.
This adds some new ports:
converters/linux-c7-fribidi required by x11-toolkits/linux-c7-pango.
graphics/linux-c7-libglvnd required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
graphics/linux-c7-wayland required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
print/linux-c7-freetype unbundled from emulators/linux_base-c7 because it
depends on graphics/linux-c7-png now.
Mesa OpenGL libraries in graphics/linux-c7-dri now support libglvnd (GL
Vendor-Neutral Dispatch library) which allows some applications to use
Mesa while others use Nvidia OpenGL. The x11/nvidia-driver* ports have
been changed so versions above 390.42 now use CentOS libglvnd and no longer
install a bundled copy.
Submitted by: pkubaj (partly)
|10 Sep 2018 13:14:52
Add DOCS options to ports that should have one.
Also various fixes related to said option.
Submitted by: mat
exp-runs by: antoine
|26 Oct 2017 19:23:18
Update Linux CentOS 7 ports to 7.4.1708.
|01 Feb 2017 20:10:41
Generate fontconfig cache on installation. This prevents cache creation
in every user's home directory when they first run an X11 Linux program.
|31 Jan 2017 20:32:46
Enable i386 support to Linux CentOS 7 ports.
|31 Jan 2017 16:54:22
- Autodetect the installed linux_base port and use LINUX_DEFAULT only as
a last resort.
- Construct a list of DISTFILES for every architecture (amd64, i386).
Select one list for regular make and all lists for make makesum so linux
ports can have one combined distinfo file.
- Set DIST_SUBDIR?=centos so there's only one copy of common distfiles.
- Use MASTER_SITES and DISTFILES groups so make fetch is a bit smarter.
- Regenerate all distinfo files.
- For linux_base-c6 (just like linux_base-c7 already does) turn bin, lib,
lib64 and sbin into symbolic links to the same directory under usr.
This fixes the problem where some programs/libraries exist under / on
FreeBSD and /usr on Linux or vice versa and then depending on the order
of search paths Linux programs may run/load FreeBSD programs/libraries
- Turn usr/share/icons into a symbolic link to LOCALBASE/share/icons so(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|19 Jan 2017 15:44:54
Update Linux CentOS 7 ports to 7.3.1611. While 7.2 had semi-official i386
packages there are no such packages for 7.3 yet so i386 support has been
marked IGNORE for now.
Change DIST_SUBDIR to just "centos" so distfiles that remain the same
between major versions don't have to be redownloaded.
Remove fmake hacks from linux.mk.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|19 Oct 2016 14:50:27
Add Linux CentOS 7 infrastructure ports.
- Add support for architecture neutral (noarch) distfiles.
- Add support for 64-bit only ports: set IGNORE on i386 and don't install
32-bit compat libraries on amd64.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7886