- linux-gputest GPU stress test and OpenGL benchmark
- 0.7.0 benchmarks =0 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: danfe@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2020-09-18 04:42:17
- Last Update: 2022-09-07 21:58:51
- Commit Hash: fb16dfe
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: GEEKS3D
- GpuTest is a cross-platform GPU stress test and benchmarking utility, based
on OpenGL. It comes with a number of different tests, including the famous
stress test based on FurMark (OpenGL 2.1 or 3.2), a tessellation test based
on TessMark (OpenGL 4.0), and geometry instancing test (OpenGL 3.3).
An optional GUI (graphical user interface) program made with Python/Tkinter
is available since GpuTest version 0.6.0.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/benchmarks/linux-gputest/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install benchmarks/linux-gputest
- pkg install linux-gputest
- PKGNAME: linux-gputest
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: amd64
- TIMESTAMP = 1393924825
SHA256 (GpuTest_Linux_x64_0.7.0.zip) = a6cbddfb40dc203735d63bc9609b24abde8613fbb649d0ef7d0d4515842ba263
SIZE (GpuTest_Linux_x64_0.7.0.zip) = 2083164
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- py39-tkinter>0 : x11-toolkits/py-tkinter@py39
- linux-c7-dri>0 : graphics/linux-c7-dri
- linux-c7-libglvnd>0 : graphics/linux-c7-libglvnd
- linux-c7-xorg-libs>=7.7_7 : x11/linux-c7-xorg-libs
- python3.9 : lang/python39
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-gputest-0.7.0:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
GUI=on: Install Python/Tkinter-based GUI launcher
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- linux perl5 zip python:run
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|07 Sep 2022 21:58:51
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
07 Sep 2022 21:10:59
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
20 Jul 2022 14:20:56
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
benchmarks: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Alexander Logvinov <email@example.com>
* Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>
* Alexey V. Degtyarev
* Andreas Kohn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrew Shevtsov <email@example.com>
* Andrey Zakhvatov <andy@FreeBSD.org>
* Andy Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior (<email@example.com>)
* Bill Fumerola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Brad Davis <brd@FreeBSD.org>
* Bruce A. Mah <bmah@FreeBSD.org>(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
19 Sep 2020 22:04:32
To support optional FreeBSD branding in the future, switch to binary patch
instead of sed(1) when adjusting log file location. No functional changes.
18 Sep 2020 04:41:44
Add a port of GpuTest, OpenGL-based GPU stress test and popular benchmark.
This is the last version which natively supports GNU/Linux, the later are
Number of commits found: 6