|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|29 Jul 2018 22:18:46
Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on the canonical version of GCC
in the ports tree (via Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk and lang/gcc) which
has now moved from GCC 6 to GCC 7 by default.
This includes ports
- featuring USE_GCC=yes or USE_GCC=any,
- featuring USES=fortran,
- using Mk/bsd.octave.mk which in turn features USES=fortran, and those
- with USES=compiler specifying one of openmp, nestedfct, c11, c++0x,
c++11-lib, c++11-lang, c++14-lang, c++17-lang, or gcc-c++11-lib.
|27 Jul 2018 10:14:40
Update math/libqalculate and math/qalculate to 2.6.1
Chase libqalculate shared library version bump
|28 Jun 2018 17:39:55
Replace bsd.qt.mk by Uses/qt.mk and Uses/qt-dist.mk
From now on, ports that depend on Qt4 will have to set
USE_QT= foo bar
ports depending on Qt5 will use
USE_QT= foo bar
Exp-run by: antoine
Reviewed by: mat
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Differential Revision: -https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15540
|06 May 2018 18:14:29
Wrap startkde5 into ck-launch-session in the desktop file.
* This way when using sddm or an other login manager the session gets registered
Reported by: kan
|03 May 2018 16:51:47
Update KDE Plasma Desktop to 5.12.5
Submitted by: lwhsu
|27 Apr 2018 20:29:36
Import the KDE Plasma5 ports
This is an import of the Plasma5 ports that we have had in the development
repository for quite some time now.
* Plasma5 cannot be installed at the same time as KDE SC4.
* Qt5 assumes /etc/localtime to be a symlink to a tz file, not a regular file.
* To start plasma5, it is recommended to use something like
exec ck-launch-session startkde
* Powermanagement and such is not working :-)
I would like to thank all the people that have helped test it in the past years.
Reviewed by: adridg
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15096