- php72-mbstring The mbstring shared extension for php
- 7.2.31 converters =1 7.2.12Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- Maintainer: tz@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2017-11-16 10:49:07
- Last Update: 2018-11-10 17:33:28
- SVN Revision: 484627
People watching this port, also watch: monit, screen, php73-xsl, libtextstyle, php72-phar
- License: PHP301
- PHP, which stands for "PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor" is a widely-used Open
Source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for
Web development and can be embedded into HTML. Its syntax draws upon C,
Java, and Perl, and is easy to learn. The main goal of the language is to
allow web developers to write dynamically generated webpages quickly, but
you can do much more with PHP.
- SVNWeb : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/converters/php72-mbstring/ && make install clean
- To add the package:
pkg install php72-mbstring
- PKGNAME: php72-mbstring
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1589479987
SHA256 (php-7.2.31.tar.xz) = 8beaa634bb878a96af9bc8643811ea46973f5f41ad2bfb6ab4cfd290e5a39806
SIZE (php-7.2.31.tar.xz) = 12309936
- Master port: lang/php72
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- phpize : lang/php72
- autoconf>0 : devel/autoconf
- Runtime dependencies:
- php.h : lang/php72
- Library dependencies:
- libonig.so : devel/oniguruma
- This port is required by:
- for Build
- for Run
Deleted ports which required this port:
- * - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
- Configuration Options
- ===> The following configuration options are available for php72-mbstring-7.2.31:
REGEX=on: Enable multibyte regex support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- cpe gnome tar:xz php:ext,noflavors
- Master Sites:
|Notes from UPDATING
These upgrade notes are taken from /usr/ports/UPDATING|
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.
People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything if
they are using PHP applications.
PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
fully versionned phpXY-.
PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.
To rename an installed package to match the new naming scheme, for example,
for the imagick pecl extension, run:
# pkg set -n pecl-imagick:php56-pecl-imagick
For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
databases/php-memcached, you need to run:
# make FLAVOR=php72 install
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/php72|
|10 Nov 2018 17:33:28
Update to 7.2.12
Approved by: tz (implicit)
Sponsored by: Netzkommune GmbH
|24 Jul 2018 08:44:32
PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2: add TEST_TARGET to all extensions
This enables "make test" in every extension and eases
the test of changes to PHP.
I did ignore PHP 7.0 intentionally since it only receives
security updates and will EOL at the end of the year. Therefore
no great amount of work is expected for 7.0.
|26 Apr 2018 14:50:40
lang/php72: Update from 7.2.4 to 7.2.5
|19 Mar 2018 23:01:50
Fix build with oniguruma 6.8.1
Submitted by: Christian Ullrich, madpilot
With hat: portmgr
|16 Nov 2017 10:48:48
Add PHP 7.2 RC6
- mcrypt module was removed
- sodium module was added
- sybase_ct artifacts removed
Also many PECL ports will not work with this version
since some files got renamed.
Reviewed by: mat, ale, Rainer Duffner <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D12980
Number of commits found: 5
18 vulnerabilities affecting 165 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new