|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|03 Aug 2018 19:24:44
graphics/mesa: Update to 18.1.5
MFC after: 2018Q3
|01 Aug 2018 18:30:52
Fix build with lld linker on i386
Fix the build with the lld linker on i386. This is done by adding an option
to the linker to allow relocations in read-only segments, since there are
some assembler code that's not PIC.
the gnu ld linker does this by default.
Submitted by: emaste
|31 Jul 2018 18:41:30
Switch to xorgproto instead of individual packages
Upstream used to distribute protocol headers as separate packages, but has
decided to merge those to a common package, named xorgproto. This update
tracks that change.
* Add a new port, x11/xorgproto, with are protocol headers for xorg.
* Hook the new protocol port to the build and to infrastructure in
* Update all ports with a dependency on any of the old *proto packages to
instead depend on xorgproto. Bump portrevision.
* Delete the old *proto packages, update MOVED.
Submitted by: zeising
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
exp-run by: antoine
|17 Dec 2017 13:07:37
Update mesa ports to 17.3.0
Add missing dependencies on xcb and xxf86vm.
Changelog for mesa: https://www.mesa3d.org/relnotes/17.3.0.html
Submitted by: jbeich
Tested by: Greg V, cpm
|10 Oct 2017 06:47:01
Update the Mesa ports to 17.2.2
Mesa supports both llvm40 and llvm50. The former remains the default as it's
what the OpenCL ports currently require and it's available on more platforms.
|21 May 2017 19:30:54
Update the Mesa ports to 17.1.0
* restrict use of LLVM for Gallium to platforms with LLVM in base to fix
runtime errors when Gallium is built with a mix of GCC and LLVM
* make LLVM only a BUILD_DEPEND for mesa-libs, which needs it to build EGL
* add pkg-plist entries for freedreno and vc4 drivers 
* remove extraneous SHEBANG_FILES entry to fix build of freedreno [2,3]
* correct typo in libosmesa, which may have affected the Gallium build 
PR: 219247 , 219406 
Submitted by: jbeich  (2 patches, pkg-plist fix), strejda (vc4 CFLAGS)
Reported by: strejda , andrew , linimon 
Approved by: swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10842
|12 May 2017 18:46:53
Consolidate the Mesa ports, update to 17.0.4, and add Wayland option
* libGL, libEGL, libglesv2, libglapi, and gbm have been moved into mesa-libs,
graphics/dri has been renamed to mesa-dri, and USE_GL has been adjusted
* mesa-libs has a new WAYLAND option that enables platform support in libEGL
* mesa-dri now depends on graphics/s2tc for compressed texture support 
* re-remove obsolete dependency on makedepends 
* correct sed fix backported from 17.1 
PR: 218799 (exp-run), 212762 , 218552 , 218562 
Submitted by: dbn , jbeich [2,3]
Reported by: email@example.com 
Reviewed by: kwm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved by: portmgr, swills (mentor)
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10448